Here are the books Ms. Grant is reading this year:
Here are books that Ms. Grant read in 2014-2015:
- Cage-Busting Leadership by Frederick M. Hess, Harvard Education Press
- Other People’s Children: Cultural Conflict in the Classroom by Lisa Delpit, The New Press
- Never Underestimate Your Teachers: Instructional Leadership for Excellence in Every Classroom by Robyn Jackson, ASCD
- How Children Success: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character by Paul Tough, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- The Smartest Kids in the World and how they got that way by Amanda Ripley, Simon & Schuster
Teaching & Learning:
- Science in Elementary Education-This book is helping to strengthen our science instructional program!
- Falling Love with Close Reading-This book will support our work with higher level comprehension of texts.